Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I'm GLAD about....

As the summer stylist here at Gladiola Girls, I have realized what it really means to be a "Glad Girl". Here is what I am particularly glad about this week: My Rag & Bone loose knit sweater paired with my white Citizens of Humanity Ava Jeans -- a summer staple and perfect for these spontaneous rainy afternoons we have been having. Crazy about this Butter London Bumster shade we just got in at the store--perhaps this creamy yellow will be my new neutral polish? I am so excited about eating lots of homegrown heirloom tomatoes this summer, I keep asking my Dad if ours are ready to pick yet. Currently reading "This Life is Your Hands" by Melissa Coleman and can't get enough music from the Avett Brothers (an NC band!). Craving a delicious dinner at Vidalia on King Street--who wants to join me? Looking forward to the 4th of July this weekend but also the downtown art Crawl. Can't wait to see all of Tommy White's breathtaking photography arranged in the store. I know it will be great! So many things to be happy about this week, what are you glad about?


-Sarah Beth

No comments: