Monday, July 11, 2011

Plenty to be Glad about

Working at Gladiola Girls has not only taught me a few things about fashion but a few things about myself. I've learned that almost all costumers respond better
to a friendly smile and a “Glad” attitude. From the summer sunshine to ice cream cones there are more than enough things for me to be "Glad" about this week:

Neutral Platform Wedges: Not only are they super cute, but they also add a few inches to my 5’3 stature. My favorite pair are my DV by Dolce Vita Toni!

Going for a swim in the pool then air drying in the sun.

With all the late summer nights, my favorite has been renting a great chick flick with girlfriends.

Floral patterns on anything: Who doesn’t love to take a moment and smell the roses?

Waffle Cone Wednesday: TCBY is great every day, but when it’s only a dollar it makes it amazing! Mint chocolate Chip is my weakness J

Any piece from 4 Love and Liberty: This is a brand new line we just got in the store and I couldn't be more obsessed with it. Trust me you need to come check it out!

Being "Glad" is contagious, so pass it on :)

-Lyndsey

No comments: